This Policy enters into force on 25/10/2012.
COLLECTION. All information published by users on this Website is, obviously, public. Our servers are located in the United States and the European Union. Therefore, by providing us with your personal data, you give your consent to their transfer and subsequent processing on our servers located in the United States, China and the European Union. We collect and store the following personal data on filing systems:
USE. We use our users' personal data in order to:
- Email addresses, physical contact information and (depending on the service used) occasionally, bank details or mobile telephone numbers.
- Other data, such as users' IP addresses and standard web log information (visitor counter).
ASSIGNMENT We do not sell or rent users' personal data to third parties for commercial purposes without their express consent. However, we may disclose their personal data in order to comply with a legal requirement, or for the purposes of enforcing our policies, answering claims relating to the infringement—via adverts or other contents—of the rights of third parties, or protecting the rights of any other person or the property or security thereof. We may also share your personal data with, or assign it to:
- Provide our services
- Resolve disputes, collect rates and resolve technical issues
- Promote secure trade and enforce our policies
- Customise the user experience, improve our services, gauge user interest in our services and inform them of our services and news
- Inform them of promotions, based on their preferences
- Develop other activities for our users, which are described at the time of collecting the information.
- Members of the eBay Inc Group of companies—such as eBay or PayPal—, for the purposes of supplying joint content and services (such as registration, transactions or customer services), facilitating the prevention and detection of potentially illegal activities or violations of our policies, or making decisions regarding products, services and communications. The members of our group of companies will not use this information in order to send you commercial communications unless you have requested their services.
- Service providers that help us with our internal operations.
About cookies: Cookies are small files that are stored on your hard drive. LoQUo uses both persistent cookies and session cookies to offer you services and help to increase the security of your account. Most cookies are session cookies, which means that they are automatically removed from your hard drive at the end of your session (when you log off or close your browser).
- Reduce the number of times you have to enter your password during a session.
- Provide information that is relevant to your interests.
- Promote and build user trust and security.
- Measure the effectiveness of promotions.
- Analyse traffic to our Website.
Web beacons: A web beacon is an electronic image, called a single pixel (1x1) or clear GIF, which is located in the Website code. Web beacons are used for many of the same purposes as cookies. However, web beacons are also used to track traffic patterns of users between pages in order to maximise web traffic.
USE OF LOQUO INFORMATION. Users may only use the personal data published on this Website to contact another user regarding a specific advert, and are not permitted to send unsolicited advertising or junk email or to collect the personal data of any person who has not authorised them to do so.
COMMUNICATIONS AND EMAIL TOOLS. The user consents to receive our commercial communications via email or any similar means, unless he informs us that he would rather not receive them. If you do not wish to receive commercial communications, simply follow the instructions provided in each communication.
ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION AND OBJECTION. Users may access, rectify or cancel most of their personal data or object to the processing thereof by reviewing their adverts. In order to review any personal data that cannot be consulted on LoQUo, users may contact the Data Controller: Marktplaats BV_-Privacy, Wibautstraat 224-2, 1097 DN Amsterdam, The Netherlands, or Customer Services (users are requested to correct any errors in their data). There may be a charge for processing requests for changes; under no circumstances will this exceed the amounts permitted by Law. We delete personal data when they are no longer required for the aforementioned purposes. We keep personal data, as permitted by law, for the purposes of resolving lawsuits, enforcing our policies and preventing malicious users from accessing the Website.
SECURITY. We use a number of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security measures) to protect our users' personal data from unauthorised access and disclosure; however, internet security measures are not unassailable, and we therefore make no guarantees in this respect.